Reveal Plastic Surgery
2581 Samaritan Drive #102
San Jose, CA 95124
Phone: (408) 356-4241
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Meet Dr. Lepore
Dr. Vincent Lepore entered private practice in 1987 and helped build Reveal Plastic Surgery into one of San Jose’s most respected plastic surgery practices. He has bolstered the success of his practice with the addition of board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Benjamin Maser and Dr. Steven J. Bates.
As one of the leading plastic surgeons in the area, Dr. Lepore has always enjoyed a challenge and relished the diversity of procedures and patients reconstructive and cosmetic surgeons encounter.
Dr. Lepore is a Stanford-trained plastic surgeon. He completed both his internship and residency at Stanford University. He has served on the clinical staff at Stanford University Medical Center and the clinical faculty at the Stanford University Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Highlights from his CV include:
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with an added qualification in hand surgery.
- A member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Aesthetic Society, and the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF).
- A member of the California Society of Plastic Surgeons, the California Medical Association, and the Santa Clara County Medical Society.
A Member of Your Community
Dr. Lepore admires and feels a kinship with the talented, diverse, and unique people of Silicon Valley. He has given back to the community and his profession in numerous capacities, including:
- Co-founding the medical advisory group for Community Breast Health Project (now Bay Area Cancer Connections).
- Serving as a board member of Interplast (now ReSurge International), which provides free reconstructive surgeries for poor and underserved areas.
His affinity for the culture of this region is one of the primary reasons he chose to build his practice and raise his family in San Jose.